Living Lazarus
Thursday, May 29, 2008
 
New Application uploaded.

My database explorer application is taking longer to complete and release than I expected. I think I'm making it overly complicated, so I am editing and refining the code I have written before I finish the first release.

I have uploaded onto my website a small application that will, depending on the date picked from a calendar, allow you to enter, edit and delete notes. It uses a TDbf table to do so. It is a bit rough around the edges but works quite well.
One thing I have noticed is with the Linux version you have to place the database table and the HTML help file into the Home folder instead of the apps folder. This isn't necessary with the Windows version. Strange. I intend to continue working on it to iron out this wrinkle and I will hopefully add a print option to the File menu.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
One mans exploration into the possibilities of an open source RAD

Name:
Location: Townshend, Hayle, Cornwall, United Kingdom
ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / April 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / May 2008 / September 2009 / March 2011 / January 2013 /


Powered by Blogger